The Cyberlaw Clinic’s broad-based practice reflects the diversity of legal issues faced by those who create and use media or otherwise operate and communicate online. With expertise in subject areas ranging from intellectual property to privacy to online speech, the Clinic offers its clients a wide variety of services and its students a well-rounded educational experience that reflects the reality of high-tech practice.
The Clinic’s primary areas of practice include:
- Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms, and Machine Learning;
- Communications Infrastructure;
- Consumer Protection, Privacy, & Compliance;
- General Internet Business Law;
- Government Innovation;
- Intellectual Property;
- Litigation and Amicus Advocacy;
- Online Safety, Digital Civil Liberties, & User Rights;
- Speech, Media Law, & First Amendment; and
- Technology & Access to Justice.